We are always looking for caring, competent, compassionate individuals who have a passion for long-term care.
Tierra Rose Care Center is a family-owned ICF level long term care facility on a lovely 10 acre campus in a quiet east Salem neighborhood. We have a wonderful team of nurses and other supportive staff who are dedicated to providing the best possible care to our residents.
Attention RN's and LPN's!
We need a few more great nurses who share this dedication to resident care and are looking to become part of a compassionate, committed team that supports one another like family.
We have positions available for:
· RN or LPN Charge Nurse FT or PT night shift (10:00pm – 6:30 am)
· RN or LPN FT or PT Charge Nurse evening shift (2:00 pm – 10:30 pm)
· LPN Medication/Treatment Nurse PT evening shift
TRCC offers wage and benefits packages to licensed nurses that include paid Medical, Dental and Life Insurance, attendance and longevity bonuses, shift differentials for swing and night shift and wages based on experience. Check us out and see if we are a good fit for you. Stop by the facility today to fill out an application and let us show you around!
(2) Billing Specialist
Tierra Rose is looking for a Billing Specialist to manage all functions related to Accounts Receivable (Medicare, Medicaid and Insurance) for our LTC Community.
· Significant experience with accounting systems, Medicare, Medicaid, Hospice and insurance billing practices at the Skilled Nursing level.
· High attention to detail and trustworthiness.
· Proficiency in English
· Knowledge of MS Office, financial and EHR software programs.
· Understanding of regulations and best practices in regards to dealing with clients and data.
· IT experience helpful.
Essential Functions to Include:
· Verifying resident pay sources and maintaining resident financial records.
· Reviews financial obligations with the resident and/or responsible parties.
· Answers resident questions related to billing and insurance concerns.
· Responsible for preparing and submitting billings for Medicare Part A and B, Medicaid, Hospice, and Private residents timely and accurately.
· Performs collection efforts as necessary
· Manages tracking and accuracy of Resident Trust Accounts and Personal Incidental Funds.
· Other duties as stated in Job Description and as assigned by the Administrator.
(3) Medication Aide (CMA or LPN)
(4) Restorative Aide (CNA)
(5) Nursing Assistants (NAs) - Rosewood Court
Tierra Rose offers benefits which include voluntary Medical, Dental,
and AFLAC supplemental insurance; employer paid life insurance;
attendance and longevity bonuses; PTO, etc.
Salary based on relevant experience. Send resume or apply in person.
We'd love to have you join our family of caregivers!
How to apply:
Please stop by the facility to apply today!
We look forward to meeting you.